Content marketing tips for small businesses
Do you use content marketing to promote your business? If not, you should start using it now because it is one of the most effective marketing approaches that is used by 78% of marketers.
If you will not use content to generate leads and sales, you will be left far behind. Your competitors will outperform you.
Here are some pro content marketing tips that will help you get started right away.
- Use multiple types of content such as white papers, infographics, videos, podcasts, and more. Do not just stick to a single content type. The more content types and formats you use, the better it is.
- Use blog posts to promote your services and products. For instance, if you have acquired Singapore halal certification, promote it through blog posts and videos. Make your content sellable.
- Measure and track performance of your content marketing strategy. It is hard but you have to measure it. Use an analytics tool to measure the ROI and other KPIs.
- Promote your content. Without promoting the content, you will not see any traffic or engagement. Spend money on promoting your content and it will help you stand out from the crowd.
These four content marketing tips are sure to help you get sales starting today.
Doreatha H. Salmons
Latest posts by Doreatha H. Salmons (see all)
- How halal certification is awarded - December 17, 2016
- Blinds for Windows – The Virtually Limitless Options - December 15, 2016
- SEO Services – An Economic Way of Campaigning - December 15, 2016
- Two things you should do now to secure your future - December 14, 2016
- What does an SEO expert do to improve ranking - December 13, 2016